วันพุธที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Young people today

I think most young people today pay a lot of time for shopping, playing games and talking by mobile phone so it makes them spend a lot of money at the same time. Not many people care about their education seriously.

I think young people today, especially girls, are not being careful about their dress. Some people wear a very short pants or skirts in a public place so it makes people who older than them think about them in a bad way.

When I asked my sister about her first job, she said to me that she has a tattoo on her hand so it makes her boss not have a good opinion about her such as maybe she was a bad girl before she get a job etc.

The main thing that young people do everywhere is talking by mobile phone and it will make them spend a lot of money. So if they spend a lot of the time talking by mobile phone they will have to spend a lot of money too and if they are talking by mobile phone while they go outside, they will not relate with other people around them.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Aloha กล่าวว่า...

Hi, Tong! I am Than. I agree with your opinion that nowadays most of young people pay a lot of money for shopping, playing games and talking trough the mobile phone. It likes me for a little, I always spend money for my new clothes in every month and other things. I have never play game at the game shop in department store. I’m only play it on my computer at home so I don’t waste my money to play game. However, I agree with you because most of my friend and most of young people like to play game at the game shop although they have their own computer at home. The girls that’s not be careful with their dress is true because if you walk along the Siam Square or Siam Center, there are many girls in shot pants or skirt , but I think it’s ok if they want to dress it.

FeleliS กล่าวว่า...

I agree about young people today and mobile phone, they talk to the phone most the time with their friends, their girlfriend or boyfriend, but not often with their parents. Some talk by the phone for hours with their parents walking by their side but they prefer to talk to their friends more than their parents, who love them the most.
Girls like to wear too open, for me it’s not wrong but I think manners is important too. Older people always like children with good manners.