วันพุธที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

It's me

Hi My name is Tong, my friends call me “Haji or Black dog” .Now I’m 15 years old. I have a brown skin that is why my friends call me Black dog but I don’t mind because I’m a happy girl, always in a good mood. I hardly get angry with my friends.

In my free time I like to read mystery and crime investigation novels or watch CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) series with my mother. The more I watch the series the more I want to be one of the team but when I had a chemical class I decided it’s too difficult for me to make my dream come true. So I gave up.

Every year in April since I was 11 months old. I go for scuba diving with my father at Andaman Sea . I love to be in the sea because when I was young I have seen my father take pictures and videos of things under the sea and that made me want to do that when I grow up. When I was 12 my father taught me a scuba lesson. The first time I went down to the sea it was a really amazing place for me I love to see fishes around me. When I was diving I could see a lot of beautiful things under the sea. But sometimes I am afraid of sharks, jelly fish, and lion fishes.

This is just only a one part of me if you want to know me more so you can come to visit my blog often.

See you soon! have good day

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Thai_Gee_Sha-Hrim-Kho กล่าวว่า...

I agree with you about scuba diving trip.Thank you for coming to visit my blog and add some comment for me na.

oh_great กล่าวว่า...

Hey this is good blog!(is me pum)I don't have a good idea to write my last part but when i read your scribe i can write it again with a better idea (I'm not write same as your scribe, don't worry 555+).Thanks >A<