วันจันทร์ที่ 15 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expects of me

Now I am a young person and becoming an adult. My parents always say to me that in the future the society will be hard to survive in because there are many people in the world and they will compete to survive. My parents expect me to study hard and try to fight for myself. I don’t like to compete with the people but my parents say that sometimes you have to compete for yourself otherwise people will take advantage from you.

Anyway I am not a top student of the class but I can do another thing to prove that I have something good, it is violin, I have played it since I was in P.2.But I didn’t like to do it so much, I just think that I can do it better than other things. My parent expect me to do it better so sometimes they want me to compete with other student that play violin too but I don’t like to compete with them so I will be upset about that. It makes me think that I want to stop playing violin and study hard. How about you? Have you ever felt like this ?

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Kojeng กล่าวว่า...

Hello, Tong. I think what this you think is true. And what your parent say is true. Many people in this time are tried to survive every time.
They can do everything for themselves. So you will try to do everything to survive like this. But this should do in good thing.
Because society in this time want good people to do for county.
Society in this time has many bad people more good people. And good people in society hard to survive very much. But I hope you can try and pass this to make society to good way.

kim กล่าวว่า...

Hi
I agree with you that the society is hard to survive. The entire human want to be good. So if person did not expertly it hard to survive. And that you ask “Have you ever felt like this” I will tell you I do not fell it because I do not have any skill to be good. So I thing I must to study hard more than past because you have the good skill but you still study hard but me do not have any skill and lazy. So I must to study hard. If I do not study hard I think I cannot survive in the society.